CodeCombat is committed to supporting educators and schools with free access during spring semester school closure and options for parents homeschooling.
Free Curriculum for Impacted Educators/Schools:
In these unprecedented times, students and teachers around the world are adjusting to a new reality. We know things have been tough - between personal challenges, transitioning to hosting online lessons, and helping your students adjust to learning from home.
That’s why we are providing full access to CodeCombat for Classrooms and Ozaria free to all teachers and school districts impacted by school closures through the end of the spring semester. This offer is open to all schools and educators around the world (Schools and educators in China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and other Asian countries please look out for more information from our China headquarters).
With full access to CodeCombat and Ozaria, our new educational coding program, you'll have access to every unit and can assign captivating lessons, track their progress, and assess their grasp of the concepts in the teacher dashboard. We have also created a letter to inform parents of your students about CodeCombat and how to set it up at home.
Requesting free access:
- Simply create a teacher account here. If you already have a CodeCombat or Ozaria account, you are all set.
- Click here or the button below to get in touch with our team to get you and your students set up with free full access to our CodeCombat and Ozaria Classroom program during school closure.
- Our team will reach out to you to schedule a call or directly by email as soon as they can.
- Once our team has granted your licenses, you simply need to assign the next course to your students and they’re ready to continue their journey! More information on how to assign licenses here.
We’ve been inspired by the overwhelming response we’ve received from educators, schools, and students sharing their projects and achievements. We’re working hard to fulfill the demand for this offer and we have been honored to provide over 90,000 free student licenses to our full curriculum already.
Access to the full CodeCombat and Ozaria curriculum empowers teachers with a self-paced, standards-aligned curriculum and so much more!
- Promote skills like creativity, confidence, and problem-solving with project-based game development and web development units
- Flexible use cases and scaffolded levels that adapt to each student
- Game-based approach to learning that is fun and engaging
CodeCombat continues to support teachers with all the resources that will assist you with your online class no matter if you’re a veteran of distance education or teaching classes online for the first time.
Options for Parents:
If you are interested in the CodeCombat Classroom version with Teacher Dashboard and tracking features for your child, please refer this offer to their teachers or principals.
Regardless, CodeCombat can always be used at home to learn real code. For self-paced learners, once you complete the free levels in CodeCombat’s Home, CodeCombat Premium is available with a paid subscription. This gives students access to additional heroes, premium-only items, and to all the levels and content that will help them learn to type code. We also wanted to bring the benefit of a self-paced, standards-aligned curriculum to the home. In our live, online classes your child can learn from expert coding teachers through private or small group instruction.
Questions? Feedback? Photos? We want to hear from you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org